NOTE: This tool will read/clear codes from OBDII/EOBD diagnostics systems (this covers engine, powertrain and emissions faults). It will not read/clear codes from other systems, e.g. SRS, ABS or Suspension systems.
Vehicle Coverage: US: USA-sold cars from 1996
EU: EU-sold petrol cars from 2001; EU-sold diesel cars from 2004
* Green LED – indicates the engine system is working normally (all monitors on the vehicles are active and performing their diagnostic testing), and no DTCs are found.
* Yellow LED – shows the tool finds a possible problem. Pending DTCs exist or/and some of the vehicle's emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
* Red LED – indicates there are some problems in one or more of the vehicle's systems.In this case, the MIL lamp on the instrument panel is on.
1. Power Supply: 8-18V vehicle power
2. Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
3. Works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
4. Features on-screen code definitions.
5. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, ect., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp(MIL) was set.
6. One-click I/M readiness key provides quick state emissions readiness checks and drive cycle verification, DTC information and erase function.
7. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to retrieves generic, manufacturer-specific and pending codes as well as vehicle information (VIN, CIN, CVN) and enhanced 6 data.
8. Show live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format.
9. Multi-language: English French Spanish Portuguese Swedish
10. Official Website: http://www.foxwelltech.com/